Sri kaliswari College, sivakasi offers admission to its three-year arts, science Programme in 2018. Students who will appear for the 12th standard board examination (or equivalent) in 2018 and those who have passed this examination in 2017 are eligible to apply for admission to this Programme.
Admission to its two-year arts,science programme in 2018,eligibility of student will be passed in their ug course .
Details of eligibility criteria and the selection process are provided at the "Eligibility for admission" link above.
MeritScholarship for PG students
- Meritorious students from other colleges will be given concession(Subject to conditions)
- For PG admission 20% tuititon fee concession will be allowed to the alumini in semester I
Spot Admission will be made on submission of application on first come first served basis.
How to apply
- Undergraduate students pay Cost of Application Rs.50/~ in person or by post should sent a Demand Draft for Rs 75/~ drawn In favour of "Sri kaliswari college" Payable at "Sivakasi".
- Postgraduate students pay Cost of Application Rs.100/~ in person or by post should sent a Demand Draft for Rs.125/~ drawn In favour of "Sri kaliswari college" Payable at "Sivakasi".
- Online Application can be downloaded below.The fee of application prescribed in above,same applicabable to online application.Bring the DD along with filled application form.
- College does not accept capitation/donations for admissions. If any such demands are made by agents/middlemen or any other person, it may be brought to the notice of the management of our college.