- To impart quality higher education in the area of modern biology.
- To provide effective training with a view to create skilled and trained manpower who can cater to the needs of industries and institutions.
- To carry out innovative research, teaching and outreach programmes on the patterns and process of life science with focus on plants, microbes and their environment.
- To make a student centered and professions – oriented higher education that bestows academic environment to demonstrate and promote creative, intellectual inquiry with positive relationship between students and faculty that enhances the learning experience of every one and help the modern trends in the soceity.
|Course Name||Year of Establishment|
- Dr. M. Sujatha,M.Sc.,M.Phil., Ph.D -Assistant Professor & Head
- Mr. K. Siva,M.Sc.,M.Phil.-Assistant Professor
- Ms. A. Preethi,M.Sc.,M.Phil.-Assistant Professor
- Dr. S. Prakash,M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.-Assistant Professor
- Mrs. P. Devi,M.Sc.,M.Phil-Assistant Professor
- Dr.K.Manikandan,M.Sc., Ph.D.-Assistant Professor,-Assistant Professor
- Miss.R.Thiribhuvaneswari,M.Sc.,M.Phil.-Assistant Professor
- Dr.G.Manikandan,M.Sc.,Ph.D.-Assistant Professor
- Dr.M.Murugan,M.Sc-Assistant Professor
- Dr.A.Sarvalingam,M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.-Assistant Professor