Three Year UG Programmes (Semester Pattern)
B.A. Tamil - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course
B.A. English - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course
|B.Sc. Mathematics - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course preferably with Mathematics|
B.Sc. Physics - Maths and Physics in Higher Secondary Course
B.Sc. Chemistry - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course preferably with Chemistry
B.Sc. Botany - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course preferably with Biology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Nursing/ Nutrition Science
B.Sc. Biotechnology - Biology / Botany and Zoology in Higher Secondary Course
|B.Sc. Computer Science - Maths and Physics in Higher Secondary Course|
|B.C.A. Bachelor of Computer Application - A Pass in Higher Secondary course preferably with Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Information Technology - Maths and Physics in Higher Secondary Course|
|B.Sc. Tourism and Hotel Administration - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course|
|B.B.A. Regular - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course|
|B.B.A. with Computer Applications - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course|
B.Com. Regular - Commerce in Higher Secondary Course
B.Com. Computer Applications - Commerce and Maths in Higher Secondary Course
One Year Non-Semester Programme
Certificate Course in Hotel Management and Catering Science - A Pass in Higher Secondary Course
- No donation is received under any circumstances.
- The fee collected for all the courses offered in the College are less than the fee fixed by the Government of Tamilnadu for Self-financing Colleges.
- Fee Concession :
- 20% tuition fee concession will be allowed in semester 1 to the alumni.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the College office on payment of Rs 50/- in person or Rs 75/- by DD for UG Programmes
- Rs 100/- in person or Rs 125/- by DD for PG & M.Phil. Programmes.
- D.D. must be drawn in favour of Sri Kaliswari College, Sivakasi.
- Cheques and Postal Orders will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The filled - in application forms must be sent within 10 days from the date of publication of Higher Secondary course results.
- Separate application form should be submitted for each course.
- Applications will be received even beyond the date subject to availability of seats.
- Usual norms of reservation as prescribed by the Government of Tamilnadu will be followed for admission.
- The candidates selected for admission should pay the fee in full within the date specified in the admission card, failing which they will forfeit the offer of selection.
- Admission is subject to verification of marks sheets by the Director of Government Examinations, Tamilnadu. If the mark sheet is found bogus, admission will be cancelled and criminal action will be instituted.
The selected candidates should produce the following Certificates at
the time of admission.
1. Original Marks Statements of Higher Secondary Course Examinations together with four
attested Xerox copies
2. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from Head of Institution
3. Attendance Certificate
4. Community Certificate - Attested Xerox copy only
5. Statement of Blood Group
6. Passport Size Photos - 2, stamp size photo -1 (student)
7.Passport size photo of Father and mother separately -1 each or Guardian -1
8. Ration Card - Xerox Copy
Attested copies of evidence for NSS/NCC/Sports/Ward of Ex-serviceman/Differently- abled person.
Students are advised to keep with them sufficient number of Xerox copies of all the Original Certificates before submitting them to the College office.