- Extension Helps in adoption of innovations.
- To raise the standard of living of the rural people by helping them in right use of their resources.
- To help in planning and implementing the family and village plans for increasing production in various occupations.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Extension Services Cell conduct activities both inside and outside the campus for the benefit of society for a better environment to live.
- The College is committed to carving out a generation who would take an active role in social activities. With this aim, extension services are made available to nearby schools, villages and communities.
- It also realizes that the college as a whole is abundant inhuman resources, which, if utilized properly, can bring a great socialchange.
- Extension work provides scope for students to communicate with other college students and teachers. It provides varies experiences while conducting activities at college and community levels.
- They are sensitized towards their role and duties as part of the society and community. They develop skills like leadership, communication, decision making and other life skills through extension work.
Unnat Bharat Abhiyaan
nnat Bharat Abhiyan is inspired by the vision of transformational
change in rural development processes by leveraging knowledge
institutions to help build the architecture of an Inclusive India. Sri Kaliswari College s selected as one of the Non-Technical Institutions in UBA and adopted listed villages for the Extension Activities.
Dr. M.Sujatha., M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
Head and Assistant Professor,
Department of Biotechnology,
Sri Kaliswari College, Sivakasi
- Pavaala Kurichi, Sivakasi
- Vadamalapuram, Sivakasi
- A.Meenatchipuram, Sivakasi
- O.Meenatchipuram, Sivakasi
- Aanaikuttam, Sivakasi
Extension Cell Incharge
|Mr. R. Prabhakaran||Assistant Professor, Department of BCA|