- To understand and create awareness about Human Rights.
- To prevent violence against women and weaker section.
- To guide young people to set remedies against violation of human rights through the court of law.
- Human Rights are rights inherent to all human beings, whatever the nationality, place of residence, sex, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, language, or any other status. They are the fundamental things that human beings need in order to flourish and participate fully in the society.
- Therefore, it is important to have knowledge on human rights as an individual and as part of the globalized community. As its heart, educating students on the rights and responsibilities is a vital part of building a peaceful community.
- Giving students the chance to learn about human rights in an early stage and teaching the importance of respecting other's rights would help in ensuring that they take responsibilities as national and global citizens.
- Making students exposed to practical experience in promoting human rights would help in creating a wider culture that respects human rights.
- The objective behind this club is to raise awareness and take positive strides towards understanding social issues in an attempt to create a more humanitarian environment in the college.
|Mr. M.Rajeev Gandhi||Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce|
Swachhata Pakhwada - 2020 - Extension Activity on "Poster Making & Slogan Writing on Water Conservation", Organized by Department of BCA, Physics & Tamil - 22.01.2020