- De-stress students from their daily routine.
- Enhance productivity and proficiency of our students.
- To make people know their hidden memory & multiple talents and guide them to apply those skills.
- To encourage them to think “out of the box” and solve many of their problem.
- Students do not find time to realize their own special qualities like humour so,to make them realize,a Humour Clib was started.
- The main objective behind starting the club was that they wanted to bring out harmony in student through humour club used to reduce tension and pressure for student
- Laughing actually stimulates the brain, both left and right sides, to help the laughter retain more information. This makes humour the ideal study aid
- It makes them smile and also enlighten their knowledge and abilities which allow them to consistently earn recognition for their sharp memory and efficiency
- Humour can change one's mood instantly. It is very hard to be angry when something strikes us as funny, as many parents have discovered while trying to discipline a wayward child while trying to muffle their laughter at his actions
|Mr.C.Senthilnathan||Assistant Professor, Department of Tamil|
Parent - Teacher Meet
Swachhata Pakhwada - 2020 - Extension Activity on "Poster Making & Slogan Writing on Water Conservation", Organized by Department of BCA, Physics & Tamil - 22.01.2020
Swachhata Pakhwada - 2020- Extension Activity on "Development & Presentation of Innovative Technologies in Water Recycling & Energy Conservation", Organized by Department of BCA, Physics & Tamil - 18.01.2020