- * To provide a student centered learning environment that facilitation transference of information & to cater to the needs of its users to access it.
- * To augment & maintain collection in support of the academic pursuits and college.
- * To explore & implement innovative technologies & services to deliver information & scholarly resources to users in the campus.
* To provide comprehensive resources & services in support of research, teaching outcome and learning needs academic community.
Rules and Regulations:
- 1. Library will work on all working days of college and also during vacation/ university examination days.
- 2. Library working hours 8.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m
- 3. Properties such as bags, books etc, with them inside the library have not been
Allowed, they are asked to keep them at property desk.
- 4. Strict silence should be maintained in the Library and the reading room
- 5. Open – access system is followed.
- 6. For borrowing a book, the student must produce the identity card.
- 7. The transaction (borrowing and returning the book) must be carried out only by the concerned student member.
- 8. The lending period will be 14 days and Return day can extend twice depending upon the need of the book provided nobody makes a reservation of the book.
- 9. A fine Amount of Rs.2/- per day book will be collected as overdue charges.
- 10. Students will be responsible for any damage done to the books or to other library properties.
- 11. The Librarian is empowered to send out any student who makes a noise or misbehaves in the library.
- 12. The books borrowed from the general library should be strictly kept free from oil or water stain, failing which a new book will have to be replaced/ or fine of Three times of the cost of the book will be imposed.
Department wise Books, Journal and Magazines Details:
|S.No.||Department||No.of Books||No.of Journals & Magazines|