- To provide a student centered learning environment that facilitates transference of information.
- To augment and maintain collection in support of the academic pursuits of the college.
- To explore and implement innovative technologies and services to deliver information and scholarly resources to users on the campus.
- To provide comprehensive resources and services in support of research, teaching and learning needs of the academic community.
- To create an environment that fosters intellectual excellence and encourages lifelong learning
Rules and Regulation
- Library will work on all working days of college and also during vacation/university examination days.
- Library working hours 8.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m
- Properties such as bags, books etc, with them inside the library have not been allowed, they are asked to keep them at property desk.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the Library and the reading room
- Open access system is followed.
- For borrowing a book, the student must produce the identity card.
- The transaction (borrowing and returning the book) must be carried out only by the concerned student member.
- The lending period will be 14 days and Return day can extend twice depending upon the need of the book provided nobody makes a reservation of the book.
- A fine Amount of Rs.2/- per day book will be collected as overdue charges.
- Students will be responsible for any damage done to the books or to other library properties.
- The Librarian is empowered to send out any student who makes a noise or misbehaves in the library.
- The books borrowed from the general library should be strictly kept free from oil or water stain, failing which a new book will have to be replaced/ or fine of three times of the cost of the book will be imposed.
A Library is a store house of knowledge. It can be a hub for education and learning.The College Library contains 28333 Volumes of Books, 2060 E-Books and 1, 313 CDs. The Library also subscribes to 31 National Journals, 7 International Journals, 65 Magazines and 8 newspapers. To add to the wealth of options, the College has also institutional membership in DELNET , NLIST and NDL.The Library Services are automated through the Standard Library Software package called "ROVAN software 5.0 version". The Library is fully computerized with bar coding system.