- 1. To develop personality through community services and cater to meaningful understanding of the interaction of society
- 2. To enable the students to know the society and motivates them for providing community services.
- 3. To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude of the students.
- 4. To focus on activities that will synchronies in community service, in such a way that it could sharper the skills of expression.
- NSS Unit – 192 - Mr.P.Venkateshkumar – Dept of Management Studies
- NSS Unit – 193 - Mrs.J.Jasmine Bhastina – Dept. of Commerce
- NSS Unit – 209 - Mr.S.Muthu Chidambara Bharathi- Dept. of Tamil