- To enable the students to know the family system in India and to avoid establishing Old Age Homes.
- To know the Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act with Rules.
- To know the policies available for Senior Citizens.
- To make the students understand how to secure the Senior Citizens.
- Grandparents are like shady trees that has an ever welcoming attitude towards life. They are always there to offer their cool shade to the next generation.
- Grandparents can offer valuable wisdom and life experience that may seem incredible to their grandchildren.
- More than the parents, grandparents feel the pain when the child gets hurt or starts crying. It seems that they have all the love, affection and warmth in the world stored within them.
- The unconditional warmth and infinite love create a special bond between the two generations. Patti Thatha Manavar Kuzhu gives vital awareness among the students in promoting the relationship with their grandparents.
|Mrs. E. Kiruthiga||Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications|