- 1. To instill life skills into youths to live better and healthier life.
- 2. To induce among youth the spirit to help and support people living with HIV/AIDS thereby reduces stigma and discrimination against PLHIVs.
- 3. Increasing the capacity of the education system in teaching, training of various basic health aspects and helping the adolescents and youths for achieving positive health
- 4. To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators and change agents by developing their skills on leadership, negotiation, and team building.
- 5. To promote voluntary non‐remunerated blood donation among youth.
- 6. To reduce HIV infection among youth by raising their risk perception through behaviour change and communication
- 7. To prepare youth as peer educators and agents of change.
Dr. M.Sujatha – Dept. of Biotechnology