- To instill life skills into youths to live better and healthier life.
- To induce among youth the spirit to help and support people living with HIV/AIDS thereby reduces stigma and discrimination against PLHIVs.
- Increasing the capacity of the education system in teaching, training of various basic health aspects and helping the adolescents and youths for achieving positive health
- To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators and change agents by developing their skills on leadership, negotiation, and team building.
- To promote voluntary non‐remunerated blood donation among youth.
- To reduce HIV infection among youth by raising their risk perception through behaviour change and communication
- To prepare youth as peer educators and agents of change.
Dr. M.Sujatha – Dept. of Biotechnology
ACADEMIC YEAR – 2017-2018 (ODD)
|03.03.2017||Field trip ICTC centre and Blood bank, Thiruthangal||GH Doctors and Mr. Shankar, ICTC Counsellor, Thiruthangal||51|
|28.03.2017||Blood Donars’ Registration Form Uploading Programme||Staff members from Tamilnadu State AIDS Control Society||250|