- 1. Library will work on all working days of college and also during vacation/ university
- examination days.
2. Library working hours 8.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m
3. Properties such as bags, books etc, with them inside the library have not been
allowed, they are asked to keep them at property desk.
4. Strict silence should be maintained in the Library and the reading room
5. Open – access system is followed.
6. For borrowing a book, the student must produce the identity card.
7. The transaction (borrowing and returning the book) must be carried out only by the
- concerned student member.
8. The lending period will be 14 days and Return day can extend twice depending upon the
- need of the book provided nobody makes a reservation of the book.
9. A fine Amount of Rs.2/- per day book will be collected as overdue charges.
10. Students will be responsible for any damage done to the books or to other library properties.
11. The Librarian is empowered to send out any student who makes a noise or misbehaves in the
12. The books borrowed from the general library should be strictly kept free from oil or water
- stain, failing which a new book will have to be replaced/ or fine of three times of the cost
- of the book will be imposed.