The students voice their grievances through the following ways:
- 1. A suggestion box is placed nearby the office.
- 2. A common mail id email@example.com is created. The students can express their grievances online (or) dial 9487487825.
- 3. Two grievance boxes are kept near the office. Once in a month the letters are taken and the suggestions given by the students are taken into account and further necessary steps are being taken.
- 4. The students take their grievances directly to their HODs. The HODs bring it to the notice of the management through proper channel and necessary steps are taken further.
- 5. Apart from these, a Tutorial Meeting is conducted once in a month and the grievance of students are included in the report written by each and every department. The particular staff in charge for tutorial collect the reports from all the departments and bring it to the notice of the principal
- 6. At times, students with mischievous or abnormal behavior are given proper counseling and all their imperfections are set right.
- 7. All these steps are carried out and the grievances put forth by students are redressed immediately.
Mr.C.Senthil Nathan M.A.,M.Phil.,NET., B.ed.,
Department of Tamil
Sri Kaliswari college(Autonomous),
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org