- To ensure protection of girls from sexual harassment
- To create awareness about the women’s right
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender among students.
- The counselling cell in the college is to support our staff and students for their psychological well – being and to maintain ethical values in the society.
- This system was supposed to be interactive and target-oriented, involving students, teachers and parents.
- Counselling empowers students with enhanced ability to solve problems, make decisions and deal more effectively with their personal situations.
- It helps students to alleviate distress, enhance wellness, utilizing their best potentials and facilitate the achievements.
- It offers free counselling to students on individual or group basis.
- The process is confidential except in a condition where disclosure is necessary to protect you or another person or abide by the institute policy.
Number of Beneficiaries for the Past Five Years
|Year||Number of Beneficiaries|
|2013 – 2014||194|
|2014 – 2015||149|
|2015 – 2016||198|
|2016 – 2017||236|
|2017 – 2018||249|
|Dr.P.K.Balamurugan||Vice Principal & Head, Dept. of Management Studies|
|Mr.M.Gurusamy||Head, Dept.of Commerce|
|Miss.R.Muthulakshmi||Vice Principal & Head, Dept.of Computer Applications|
|Mrs.M.Guru Maheswari||Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications|