Imparting qualify higher education do produce competent graduates capable of developing the nation by bringing out their creativity & literacy competence through Tamil language and literature.
The mission of the Department targets the vision to bring it into veracity by,
- Providing qualify higher education.
- Imparting value based through literature.
- Developing the literacy competence of the students by exposing them to classical and modern literature.
Providing a platform to develop and express their creativity
|Course Name||Year of Establishment|
- Mrs. J. Amutha, M.A.,M.Phil.-Assistant Professor & Head
- Mr. C. Senthilnathan,M.A.,M.Phil.-Assistant Professor
- Mrs. A. Roobadevi,M.A.,M.A.,M.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.-Assistant Professor
- Mrs. S. Gomathiazhagu,M.A.,M.Phil.,SET,B.Ed.,NET.-Assistant Professor
- Mr.S.MuthuChidambaraBharathi,M.A,M.Phil.,NET,B.Ed.-Assistant Professor
- Mr. K.J. Senthikumar,M.A.,M.Phil.,NET,SET.-Assistant Professor
- Dr. K. Sakthi Leela,M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,NET-Assistant Professor
- Mr.M.Sankar, M.A.,M.Phil.,NET.,D.G.T.-Assistant Professor
- Dr. R.Singaraja, M.A.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.,DGT.-Assistant Professor
- Mrs.J.Mareeswari, M.A.,M.Phil.,B.Ed.,CGT.-Assistant Professor
- Mrs.K.Porkodi, M.A.,M.Phil.,D.G.T.-Assistant Professor
- Mr.M.Balaganesh, M.A.,M.Phil.,B.Ed.,D.G.T.-Assistant Professor
- Mrs.R.Sasikala,M.A.,M.Phil.,SET.,NET.-Assistant Professor