- To enhance student’s academic attainment and developed social and relationship skills through value based topics.
- To facilitate the integration of students in sharing their problems to the tutors.
- To provide guidance and mentor wards helping them to get through their problems of any kind at a very early stage.
- To oversee the academic progress of the students.
- To guide the students in setting long term career goals and short term learning objectives.
- One of the most effective systems functioning in the institution that bridges the gap between the student and teaching community is the tutorial system.
- Each faculty member is assigned a group of students as their wards.Faculty member has the additional voluntary responsibility of moulding and guiding their wards in all academic & personal fronts.
- Sharing of their own problems with their mentor serve a sigh of healthy relief to the students, thus enabling them peacefully concentrate on their studies.
- Tutors are able to monitor students’ progress closely and help them with any problems with their work at a very early stage.
- The tutor is ideally placed to coordinate, on behalf of the parents, the efforts of all who are contributing to the education of their children.
- Tutorial secretaries provide Tutors and students with administrative support and are always ready to give advice on a range of matters.
|Miss K.Muthulakshmi||Assistant Professor, Department of English|
Parent - Teacher Meet
Swachhata Pakhwada - 2020 - Extension Activity on "Poster Making & Slogan Writing on Water Conservation", Organized by Department of BCA, Physics & Tamil - 22.01.2020
Swachhata Pakhwada - 2020- Extension Activity on "Development & Presentation of Innovative Technologies in Water Recycling & Energy Conservation", Organized by Department of BCA, Physics & Tamil - 18.01.2020