- 1. To create interest among the students about cultural activities.
- 2. To develop all round personality, leadership qualities, national integration, and patriotism among students.
- 3. To maintain physical and mental fitness of the students through cultural activities, Rangoli, Mehandi and Debate.
- 4. To motivate the students for the participation in awareness activities like plantation.
- 5. Extracurricular activities increase opportunities for social interaction and new relationship development of students.
- 6. It increases the student’s level of confidence and also teaches them how to co-operate and work with people in different conditions.
- 7. While pursuing these activities in college along with education, students learn prioritization and time management skills.
|Mrs. K.P.Swapna||Assistant Professor, Department of English|