- 1. To create interest among the students about cultural activities.
- 2. To develop all round personality, leadership qualities, national integration, and patriotism among students.
- 3. To maintain physical and mental fitness of the students through cultural activities, Rangoli, Mehandi and Debate.
- 4. To motivate the students for the participation in awareness activities like plantation.
- 5. Extracurricular activities increase opportunities for social interaction and new relationship development of students.
- 6. It increases the student’s level of confidence and also teaches them how to co-operate and work with people in different conditions.
- 7. While pursuing these activities in college along with education, students learn prioritization and time management skills.
Mrs.K.P.Swapna - Dept. of English
Miss. V.Stella Meri - Dept. of English
FEEDBACK FROM THE BENEFICIARIES
The sample survey with beneficiaries brought forth the following benefits.
- * Physical Activity.
- * Competence and Achievement.
- * Self-Definition.
- * Creative Self-Expression.
- * Positive Social Interactions.
- * Structure and Clear Limits.
- * Meaningful Participation.
- * Felt successful at camp.
- * Made new friends.
- * Gained new skills.
- * Club encouraged getting along better with others.