- To create interest among the students about cultural activities.
- To develop all round personality, leadership qualities, national integration, and patriotism among students.
- To maintain physical and mental fitness of the students through cultural activities, Rangoli, Mehandi and Debate.
- To motivate the students for the participation in awareness activities like plantation.
- Extracurricular activities increase opportunities for social interaction and new relationship development of students.
- It increases the student’s level of confidence and also teaches them how to co-operate and work with people in different conditions.
- While pursuing these activities in college along with education, students learn prioritization and time management skills.
Mrs.K.P.Swapna - Dept. of English
Ms. V.Stella Meri - Dept. of English
FEEDBACK FROM THE BENEFICIARIES
The sample survey with beneficiaries brought forth the following benefits.
- Physical Activity.
- Competence and Achievement.
- Creative Self-Expression.
- Positive Social Interactions.
- Structure and Clear Limits.
- Meaningful Participation.
- Felt successful at camp.
- Made new friends.
- Gained new skills.
- Club encouraged getting along better with others.
ACADEMIC YEAR – 2017-2018 (ODD)
|S.NO||DATE||ACTIVITY||CHIEF GUESTS||NO OF PARTICIPANTS|
|1.||21.07.2017||Installation Of Members||C. R. RAGHUNATHAN||32|
|2.||11.08.2017||Rangoli||C. R. RAGHUNATHAN||40|
|3.||28.08.2017||Megandhi||C. R. RAGHUNATHAN||56|