- To create interest among the students about cultural activities.
- To develop all round personality, leadership qualities, national integration, and patriotism among students.
- To maintain physical and mental fitness of the students through cultural activities, Rangoli, Mehandi and Debate.
- To motivate the students for the participation in awareness activities like plantation.
- Extracurricular activities increase opportunities for social interaction and new relationship development of students.
- It increases the student’s level of confidence and also teaches them how to co-operate and work with people in different conditions.
- While pursuing these activities in college along with education, students learn prioritization and time management skills.
- The purpose of bringing the youths together and forming them into clubs is to provide them with an opportunity and the platform to excel in various fields.
- Youth club of the College is enabling the youth to utilize their time, skills and energies.
- It encourages the extra co-curricular activities that enrich the cultural, physical and social life of the students.
- The objective of the Youth Club is to provide a platform for the youth to collectively work towards themselves and society. For accomplishing this aim the club is organizing different activities from time to time.
|Mrs. K.P.Swapna||Assistant Professor, Department of English|