- To create interest among the students about cultural activities.
- To develop all round personality, leadership qualities, national integration, and patriotism among students.
- To maintain physical and mental fitness of the students through cultural activities, Rangoli, Mehandi and Debate.
- To motivate the students for the participation in awareness activities like plantation.
- Extracurricular activities increase opportunities for social interaction and new relationship development of students.
- It increases the student’s level of confidence and also teaches them how to co-operate and work with people in different conditions.
- While pursuing these activities in college along with education, students learn prioritization and time management skills.
- The Red Cross is an international organisation meant for humanitarian services. It is a non-religious, non-political and a non-sectarian international body.
- The hope of every nation in the world is its young people. Youth represent a substantial part of the membership of Red Cross for its humanitarian commitment.
- Young volunteers can make a significant contribution to meet the needs of the most vulnerable people within their local communities through Youth Red Cross programme.
- We, in our institution, prepare our students to be caring citizens so that they have an opportunity to touch the lives of the needy and the helpless.
- It inculcates the students for having a sense of duty with dedication and devotion in their service.
|Mrs. K.P.Swapna||Assistant Professor, Department of English|